Habitude App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Habitude and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the Habitude App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Habitude App.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Habitude only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Habitude, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Habitude App and its content.
2. Privacy Habitude may collect and use information about your usage of the Habitude App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Habitude may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Habitude App. Additional information in the privacy statement avilalbe at https://www.habitudeapp.com/privacy.
3. Subscription Fees and Payment We offer several types of subscriptions for our Services, including a free trial, a weekly subscription, a monthly subscription, an annual subscription, and an unlimited access one time purchase. By selecting one of these subscriptions, you agree to pay in advance the applicable subscription fee, if any, as posted in the App, plus any applicable taxes and other fees that may accrue in relation to your use of the Services. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise provided in these Terms.
Cancellation of Subscription - You may cancel your subscription at any time. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will not receive a refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period at the time of cancellation. If you cancel, through your app store operator. For example, if you have an iPhone, go to Settings, tap App and iTunes Stores, tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in if requested, then tap Manage under Subscriptions. Subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscriptions renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, Subscriptions can be managed through your iTunes account, we have provided a link in Habitudes settings to take you there.
Subscription Price Changes - The price of subscriptions is subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right at any time to correct any inadvertent pricing errors, to change or revoke any limited-time offer, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions on the Site or in the App, including after you have been charged your subscription fee. If we change the price of your monthly or annual subscription, you have the option to cancel at any time before the new price is applied. Please see above for further information about cancellation.
4. Age Restrictions By using the Habitude App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Habitude App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Habitude App may be terminated without warning if Habitude believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Habitude App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Habitude App.
5. Warranty Habitude disclaims all warranties about the Habitude App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Habitude, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support Habitude does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Habitude, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims Habitude, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Habitude App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Habitude App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Background Pattern provided free by SubtlePatterns (https://www.toptal.com/designers/subtlepatterns/)
- Introduction Stop Watch / Bottle & Broken Cigarette Graphics provided by Freepik.com (https://www.freekpik.com)